|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Thursday, February 17, 2011
at 10:55 PMYou… changed. It’s not going to be easy...no way. Because you were such an important person in my life, and letting that go could never be easy. I know I’ll have my days where I can breathe, and be okay with things. But most days, I’ll wake up and something will remind me of you, and I’ll crumble. On these days, Im sure I’ll just want to go running back to you and make the pain go away. I have to be strong, and know that this is the right decision, for both of us. I need to stop sitting in self-pity that it’s over. We had some damn good times, did we not? We proved so many people wrong who thought we couldn’t get through it. Even if we didn’t make it in the end, we came further than either one of us thought we would. But things change, and so do people. I truthfully do not even know who you are anymore, and it kills me. I can’t be there for you, I can’t do anything. Someone else is going to see that warm side of you, but it’s lost for me. But I’ll never forget the way you were, the good times, the words that were spoken. I’ll hold on to certain things forever, I know I will. I didn’t want this to happen, but it did. And all I can do is move forward. If you ever change back to your old self, you know where to find me. But, eventually, you always came back. You always swore I was the one who completed you. You said things weren’t right without me and life is weird when I’m not there. But it’s been so long this time. It’s got me thinking that you aren’t ever coming back. Maybe this time, it was goodbye forever. x xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |