|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Thursday, February 17, 2011
at 9:11 PM“A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.” — Marilyn Monroe Hi everyone! Aww guys, you can all stop spamming my formspring asking if I'm okay. HAHAHA. So surprised to see my formspring full of questions. HEH! I'm good, I'm okay.. Won't take long for me to move on. :) So here's some pics of myself recently. HAHAHAHA. ENJOY! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() - x Trust no player, fear no bitch. Give no pussy, suck no dick. People play games, and are full of shit. Play the role and be the baddest bitch. xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |