Strumming Some Heartstrings


Tuesday, February 8, 2011
at 8:23 PM

Late last night i went to sleep thinking about you

Your face popped in my head and it made me smile. The first kiss you ever gave me popped in my head and it made me feel all lovey. The sound of your voice popped in my head and it gave me butterflies.

But then the new girl you'll have popped in my head and the smile disappeared. The kiss you will give her popped in my head and I felt sad. The sound of your voice telling her you loved her popped in my head and I started to cry.

I love you, and miss you so freaking dearly, we haven’t spoken properly and we haven’t been the same.. You broke up with me.... Where did the love go? Or was it never there in the first place… I want you back… But i’ve given up trying, you know where I’ll be, if you ever miss me.

I love you. I’ve tried to be mad. I’ve tried to forget. I’ve tried to ignore you. Nothing works. I know you don’t feel the same way, but I really can’t get over you....
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011