Strumming Some Heartstrings


Thursday, February 17, 2011
at 10:47 PM

HAHAHAAHAHAHA. MSN CHAT WITH BABE. LOL


* ow
* my vagina is falling off
* wow this is dumb
* wow there goes a pair of my cutest underwear
* im going to kill myself
* why wasnt i born a boy
* why was i born
* i hate all of you
* aw cute i woke up in a pool of my own blood
* at least im not pregnant
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011