|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Sunday, January 9, 2011
at 10:19 PMHELLO EVERYONE :) ![]() Alot of pics below ah! HEHE. HMMM.. So.. I was supposed to meet hubby today but lazy me just dun wanna get out of bed... Heeeee. Nvm, we'll meet this saturday and have a good time in Melaka, right? :P I soo wanna watch meet the parents little fockers. :/ We were supposed to watch it the other day but this hubby wanna watch gulliver's travel.... TSK. Den I so good listen to him.. End up the movie.........hehe ok la. xD I'm glad we are not fighting so much anymore. Hubby promised to change his owl life and he's really changing.. I so love him very much. Thnk you hubby, for being so nice to me. I am the happiest that I have ever been eversince the day I know you. You’re the bestest hubby in the universe. Sometimes I think you’re too good for me, that I’m not the person you deserve. But you’re everything to me, so even if I don’t always deserve it, thanks for loving me back. :) xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |