Strumming Some Heartstrings


Friday, May 14, 2010
at 8:50 PM

It’s okay to lose your pride over someone you love, but don’t lose someone you love over your pride.

Trying hard to not give a fuck. But as much as I try to don't give a fuck, I do. ALOT!

You said everything is my fault right. Yeah, den why you still bother to call? Why still wanna meet me? Why NOW? WHY?


I loved you, I really, truly did. But you never loved me. Yeah you liked touching me whenever you could and you said you liked me a lot… But you never loved me. And it hurt. I cried myself to sleep for so many nights. And then.. he came along. He was a friend when I needed one and now, he’s so much more. He cares. He loved me at my worst. You could never do that. When I needed you the most, you ran away. But he came and helped me through. And now that we’re happy and together, you’ve decided that you want me? I don’t think so. Is it just because I’m not hanging around waiting for you? Or is it because you’ve realized that I’ve moved on and I’m happy. It is because when you see me smiling widely again you think you could have been the reason… but you thought you wanted more? Whatever the reason… I’m happy now. I love my life a thousand times over, and I couldn’t imagine anything better. But that doesn’t mean I don’t think of you every once in awhile. It doesn’t mean I don’t think of you some nights and remember how you used to kiss me, and want it back. But then… I always remember how you hurt me. And how I have actually made someone else’s life better, and how someone loves me. And then at that moment… I feel sorry for you.
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011