|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Saturday, May 1, 2010
at 12:21 PMIt’s like a weight has been lifted from my heart, I can finally breathe. Not worry about what he will say, or when he would’ve finally stopped ignoring me. Because now I no longer care. He doesn’t concern me. I just wonder if he’ll come back to me someday wishing he never screwed things up. But if this is the way it was meant to be, then I’m honestly okay with that. This time, I’m okay. I’ve realized it’s not boys who make or break you, it’s only you who decides. So no matter what happens, I’ll be just fine. I’ve already got all that I need - I'm going out with my mum l8r! I'll update soon okie :)' x xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |