|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Tuesday, May 11, 2010
at 8:25 PM![]() I really have nothing to say anymore.. If you want to get angry because I'm not feeling well and tired, its really up to you.. I waited. And this is what you gave me...? You don't feel the pain at all, do you? And going offline just like that? Is that the way to prove that you love me? All those stuffs you said, were they just words...? Many things in my head now.... Blogging about this? Is it another mistake...? - Did I say something stupid? There goes one more mistake...... Do I bore you with my problems? Is that why you turned away....? Do you know how hard I tried to become what you want me to be? Take me.... This is all that I've got, this is all that I'm not, all that I'll ever be...I've got flaws, I've got faults, keep searching for your perfect heart.. You say don't act like a child....but what if its a father I need? Its not like you don't know what you got yourself into, don't tell me I'm the one whos naive... Come on, just let it go. These are things you can't control.. Your expectations, your explanations don't make sense to me. Take me.... This is all that I've got, this is all that I'm not, all that I'll ever be... xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |