Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, May 15, 2010
at 9:52 AM

He acts like he doesn’t care, but we all know he’s falling apart without her smile..



Don’t give up, okay? I know you’ve been hurt, I know how it feels. Believe me, I do. But the feeling will pass, the tears will stop falling, your heart will heal itself. I promise you it will, so hold on and don’t let go. Don’t lose hope because I promise you’ll find someone who will treat you right the way, the way he never did. Someone who will never ever leave you for someone else, the way he did. He’ll be worth the wait, so hang in there because I love you and I want you to be happy.

One day you’ll find a guy, who’s worth all the tears, but he won’t make you cry. You may think that you’ll never care about someone like you did, but you will. It’s going to hurt like hell, and it’s going to need time to heal, but the point is, it will heal.

Love you, babe.
-
x

xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011