|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Tuesday, April 20, 2010
at 7:41 PMTears are words the heart can't express School was okay :) Kinda disappointed today. Hmmm... I guess it's clear now, you really don't give a fuck about me, do you? You know what? You don't have to call anymore, don't have to text me, don't have to meet me. I've had enough. I won't pick up the phone, I won't text you back. Don't give me all your excuses, don't. I don't want to listen anymore, I don't want to believe all your lies. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of everything. You don't give a fuck, I won't give a fuck, NOBODY will give a fuck! I wanted so much to believe all your lies....... If you still want me in your life, find a way to put me in it. Because frankly, I'm sick of trying... - If he misses you, he’ll call just to hear your voice. If he wants you, he’ll say it. And if he cares, he’ll show it. If he has a thought about you, it will come out of his mouth. If you are on his mind non-stop, he will do anything he can just to see you. If he truly likes you, he won’t let get anything in the way and fight back just to keep you in his arms. If not, he can’t be worth your time because you’re obviously not worth his. - ![]() Once you see it, you'll shit bricks! LOL. I couldn't see it at 1st siol. LOL! xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |