|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Thursday, April 15, 2010
Power of the konek. at 9:38 PMI miss you... These are the only pics of you I'm left with ='( Please come back soon........ I miss the times :'( ![]() ![]() - Moody today. PMS I guess. Hmm, I don't wanna talk about today. I feel so sad.. Wow, its like.. Since you wanna be with him so much den go ahead with him ok. Don't have to find me anymore. I almost cried in class when my fren told me he saw you going recess with your guy when I was waiting for you in my class.. Thank you so much. Yup.. Don't know what to say anymore, don't want to say anything anymore. No one deserves to be treated that way. So even if you love him with your entire heart, with everything you've got, with so much passion that it hurts to think about it, you need to forget what you want and remember what you deserve. Aku punye advice sumer masok telinger kiri, kluar telinger kanan. Aku advice sampai mulot aku berbuih pon kao takkan dngr. Smpi dier btl2 buat bende burok baru kao nak bangon.. I'm so disappointed in you. Yeah its your life, but you're my bestfriend.. I love you, I don't want to see you hurt anymore. Argh whatever. - ![]() I’m the girl, the one who always loses. The one with the fake smile and the girl who seems so strong but continues to break. That girl who’s always there and seems to have no problems of her own. The one who holds back tears until she’s off the phone xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |