|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Thursday, April 29, 2010
Love my LAPTOP! at 4:57 PM♥ Ohh laptop, I love you I promise I won't slam on your keyboard when I'm angry, I promise I won't give you my shit face when I see irritating people on the net, I promise I won't curse you if my phone can't connect to you, I will scold my phone instead ok. I promise I won't shiok sendiri on your webcam too much, I promise I won't smile weirdly too much when I see cute guys on fb or wherever! Now I know, how much you mean to me. I almost cried just now you know :'( I love you, don't leave me. Aku adelaah tadi ingat laptop aku da kojol =.= Tekan2 button on, da sampai yang part loading windows tu teros off! Berjutallion kali aku buat, tetap samer outcome. Aku da sedih. Da takde laki, laptop pon nak tinggalkan aku? Nie tak boleh jadi~ Aku kluarkan battery den pasang balek, BERKALI-KALI! Tapi maseh samer. Abehh last2 aku check, alermakk.. Aku tak on switch charger pulak xD HAHAHAHAH k mepek nak mampos nie biskot la. ![]() - Can I have a boyfriend who won't leave me, no matter what? And I mean really, no matter what. Continue to love me, even when I'm not very loveable? Because, "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." I just want to be happy. Is that too much to ask for? :( I miss you. I miss your eyes. I miss the way you look at me. I miss the way you smile. I miss the way you can always make me laugh, laugh until my face hurts. I miss the way you look at the world and the things you say. I miss the way you hug me tight and rub my back. I miss the feeling of my head on your shoulder and I miss snuggling tight. I miss the way you sigh, and the sound of your heartbeat. I miss that tension when we sit next to each other, or when we stand close together. I miss the way you make my heart skip beats when you put your hand on my shoulder or brush against me. I miss how shy you are. I miss the way you never judge me and how you always understand. I miss the little things and the bigs things, but basically, I miss being near you. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() x xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |