|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Monday, April 12, 2010
at 5:13 PMIts Monday today and I'm so sad already. Thank you very much. You're everything I thought you never were, and nothing like I thought you could have been. But you still live inside of me... so tell me how is that. You're the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forget, and though you break my heart, you're the only one. And though there are times that I hate you cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face. And even now when I hate you it pains me to say I know I'll be there at the end of the day. And yes there are times that I hate you but I don't complain. Cause I've been afraid that you would walk away. I don't want to be without you bby, I don't want a broken heart... ='( xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |