|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Wednesday, April 28, 2010
at 3:17 PMHi kawan kawan! Today weird day =_=" Slept at 1+ ytd. Alermak tu budak, buat aku tido lambat tao. Lepas tu maseh nak bebual lagi!? LOL! Nak bangon punye la malaaaas.. But got exam, must go :( Ss paper was.................... ok... hahahaha! Slept for 1 hour den go home~ Going home part was the most (!@#_!$#( part.. =_= Me: Wah! Why today the bird so noisy? So annoying =.= is that even a bird? Like bird recording sia.. Wy: I think recording, where got bird so noisy one! *walk towards bustop* Otw there... Wy: NADIE! WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR HAND!??!?!?!! Me: *Look at right hand -with wtf is that face-* --A few secs later-- Me: BIRD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Exaggerate- LOL! Everyone laugh sia. And you can imagine how I exaggerated sia. LOL! Wtf =.= ok, my 1st expierence on bird shit :/ next time if there's any noisy bird please don't comment ok. L8r the bird not happy shit on you also. HAHAHAHA!! Going to meet babe to study maths l8r. Tmr maths paper 2! Ohh the horror.. xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |