|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Sunday, April 18, 2010
at 10:23 PMHi everyone. Today is awesome. Sister came here, enjoyed the day with her. We spent most of the time online shopping, looking at spreeesss! Money money money. Going out with her tmr. ♥♥ I miss her waking up next to me, fighting while we sleep, annoying each other every single day! I'm happy to see her happy now. We used to don't like each other when we were younger. But now we're quite close! Oh and did you know? My sister has the best sister :) Didn't fight or argue with bby today, so happy. I love bby ttm! Meeting him soon I guess. Love love love love love youu! I have something to share with you guys. See! ![]() LOL! SO funny! MY FACE! SO ANNOYING. HAHAHAHHAAHA. This was taken when I was in sec 1, baru masok skola. MAMPOS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my gosh! I baru ingat uh! I face warpped my face on Jup's phone the other day. I forgot to send to my phone cuz my phone sot. Will upload it soon. DAM FUNNY SIA HAHAHAHAHA! kk I go now, bye. - xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |