|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Wednesday, April 14, 2010
at 4:36 PMBecause your love your love your love is my drug. Didn't go school today. Sick la kate kan. AHA! Woke up early2 just to go to poly to get my ponstan and MC! Nari ade oral, takde mc aku mati siolx. I miss bie. She confirm lonely la kat skola takde aku. LOL. Ye la tu -.- Sigh. Ahh I miss Wanyi also. I miss irritating her and jups. LOL. I can't believe my bestfriends still love me despite how annoying I am. This is called unconditional love~ Woohoo! I miss Kathy also. LOL!! I also miss Dhirah la. Like how many days already never see her. Lets go out with me, bieERA and ErahBABE again soon! I love you girls. Best la crite2 pasal laki kite. Satu2 mintak kene sepak dgn slipa yer. HAHAHAHAHA Ohya the pictures below are the faces I always give to those victims above mentioned. LOL!! ![]() Normal look. ![]() ![]() ![]() The 3 most common faces you'll ever get. ![]() ![]() ![]() Nice ah the effect :D ![]() Seeee my vampire tooth! Style or what?! HAHA. ![]() ![]() Ok these two faces I always give to Wanyi and jups. LOL!! ![]() Ok this one step fierce with them. LOL ![]() Step manje~ LOL ![]() ![]() This is how awful I look like when I laugh. And I always laugh. Therefore I look like this most of the time~ LOL. As you can see kawan kawan, Biskuatz(I was really really really really BLOWN away when I got to know that the Tiger biscuits are called BISKUATZ!) here is bored ttm! Playing with myself on webcam. Sigh, lamer2 giler jugak laa aku. Actually I took alot of retarded photos of myself. I was uploading them halfway den i thot.... the pictures above are retarded enough =/ Hmmmmm, thinking so much now. I miss him already :( Hope he will text me soon. I will remember the things you said to me ^^ . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . Ah whatever, I can't resist!!! ![]() LOL!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |