Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, April 4, 2010
Bby bby bby at 9:41 PM

Back from meeting bby :)

Now I smell like bby =D HAHA. I love it when his smell is stuck on my shirt and skin! Bby said he was tired.... But he still came to amk all the way from bedok you know. Alala, sweet la baby aku nie. Bby looks very tired and weak just now. Muke macam mintak tetek siol. LOL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Okok I stop. Seriously. HAIZ bby. I'm so sorry for being such a bitch ytd bby. I was just upset :( But skg, kite delete ok!! xD HAHAHAHA Ok sumpah merepek. I love bby. He's so adorable and funny.

Anw, I feel so fucking stupid. I bought smthing for bby for our monthsary, I brought it with me just nw, den biler part nak bagi, aku malu pulak nak bagi. Macam budooo siol. Teros aku tak bagi ah! LOL!! Ok I wanna go sleep now. With bby's smelll on my tshirtttttttttttt. Aww now I miss him already. :(

Ok bye. :)


xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011