|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Thursday, March 18, 2010
at 7:50 PM![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I also dunno why my face liddat la. This is called silau face =.= Blinded by the sun. LOL OK MEREPEK TTM SIO NADIE WOO ![]() ![]() ![]() Hihihi! . Waiting for bby to finish his takraw. So since me is very free me shall blog! Hmm ytd I went to meet my cuzzin and off to cck ^^ Taught her how to eat my fav cheezycurrychic! Bad influence betol la nie biskot. LOL! Then the rest shouldn't elaborate. Digressing a little, I think I look retard when i close my eyes. LOL. Seriously. Kk next time I close my eyes let you all see. OMFG. I just remembered! ALL my hmwks still not done. AHLAAMAAAK LEY, wah many siol my homework. FUCK and tmr I meeting bby! HOW HOW HOW. Nvm, I shall anyhow write numbers on my ledger paper$$. And as for my maths, I shall just write down random equations and substitute numbers inside? OH for english i should just skip cuz she is not going to check anyway ^^ HEHE. Okay NOT FUNNY NADIE. I better go do my hmwk now! Bye! Or should I just wait to get fucked by my teachers on Monday? :D HAHA go fuck myself BYE. xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |