|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Wednesday, March 31, 2010
at 11:53 AMHehe hello I skipped school today. 31st March and I have 1358 views :O Quite a lot of views for someone like me in a month. Kewl. Ok. Hmmm I'm so fed up with so many people right now. Nahh maybe its just my moodswing. So please, excuse me okie? So boring now.. No pichaZ to show :( Maybe I going to meet Wanyi l8r. So sweet right me? Skip school also go school in the afternoon to take my bestfren. Hehhehehehe YES!!!!!!!!!! I just slapped a fly. LOL. Ok whatever. HMM! I really cannot stand (little) girls trying to act like they're so mature or BITCHY and all. Just because you (just learn to) smoke, doesn't mean you're cool. You have a boyfriend, doesn't mean you can go around and find trouble with people older than you. Come on you just stepped into this school. Don't have to act all minah-ish or even, trying hard to be an ahlian. Because you TAK MENJADI. FAHAM? I don't have any problem with any of them, I'm just stating my point of view =D Because this is what I see. Kalao la ader tersiape2 nak terase, tu kao punye pasal laaa kay. Kalao ade ADEK2 yg terase ke, tersinggung ke, kurang gembira dgn saye, sila datang ke class saye. 4A2 dekat level 1, yg terpaling dekat dgn toilet blakang tu okie? HAHA. Datang tu sorang je la kay, tak paya nak bawak kakak angkat ke, datok angkat ke.. HEHE. Pasal saye tulis nie pon sorang kan. Lagipon saye TAKOT laa =( Seriously, stop all your pathetic attitude kay adek2 kushx. Tak, prangai korang gitu tak menyusahkan aku. Tapi, KAKAK NADIE sayang samer korang sumer la, tu sebab. Kakak taknak korang hanyut tau =( HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA kk BYE HAHAHAAHA Kk muackx xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |