Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, March 14, 2010
at 7:28 PM



Hello! I was otp with bby just now :) He's so cute I tell you. REALLY! HAHAHA. I miss him already. He's playing his stupiak soccer now =_= He loves his soccer more than me.. Hmphf. Meeting him tmr. Yay! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I really can't stay mad at him for long. I can't even angry him lah. Thinking about him makes me smile already. Tell me, how to angry?

I’ve loved you then, like I love you now, like I probably always will.
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011