|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Sunday, March 14, 2010
♥ at 11:39 PM:) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worst. Broken trust and broken heart. I know, I know... Thinking all you need is there.. Building faith on love AND WORDS. Empty promises will wear. I know, I know... And now when all is done there is nothing to say. And if you're done with embarrassing me. On your own you can go ahead tell them. Tell them all I know now. Shout it from the roof tops. Write it on the sky line. All we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy. And my heart is broken. All my scars are open. Tell them what I hoped would be. Impossible, impossible.. Impossible, impossible..... xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |