Strumming Some Heartstrings


Tuesday, March 16, 2010
at 1:35 PM

Baby is still asleeep now and its 1.35pm :D Guess he will be waking up at abt 4 or 5. Hmm. Nothing much. Holidays boring =.= Frens busy and all. Baby also busy. Baby is so cute I tell you. Ok la stop it la baby baby baby. HAAAAAHAAAAA ok actually i damn bored waiting for my mum to come home den we going out tgt YAAAAAAAAAAAY *ketok*

MUAGHASSGHSADHAHA.

Kk i wanna go google some unimportant stuffs now. You know the best thing to do when you're bored is just google any random stuffs that pops into your brain. Ya you should try it. Kk byee

Ytd night.

Bby: Bie, kawan u msg i seh....
Me: Huh? Asal dier msg? Ape dier msg?
Bby: Dier bilang I bende pasal u....
Me: Ape????
Bby: Taknak ah.. U betol nak tau...?
Me: A'ah cepat bilang
Bby: Dier ckp............. U GILER!
HE PUT DOWN THE PHONE.


!(@#$@uijfkdsadfs9012RKFMWVSKADVLDSKOKLCVC,,,SD99QWE8R
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011