Strumming Some Heartstrings


Monday, March 15, 2010
Baby baby baby at 1:01 PM




Its 1.11pm and baby is still asleep right now =.= So cute right. LOL. Otp-ed with baby ytd till about 2.45am :) I realized I really really really love him. Its great to feel this way again. Like finally, after 5 months of emptiness. Baby is really so fucking cute. The way he talks is so cute. And his voice. And the way he want to joke with me =_= LLOLL.

Our "game".


In the evening.......

Mine.
Me: Bye.
Bby: Ape bye? (I forced bby to say that -.-)
Me: CHEEBAI!
*Put down phone*

LOL.

Before we sleep.

Bby's one. SO IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bby: Bby I nak bilang u smth ar..
Me: Ape dier?
Bby: Ah taknak ah.. Nanti u marah...
Me: Ape?? Bilang jee.....
Bby: Boleh?
Me: Boleh ape??????
Bby: BOLEH DIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEN HE PUT DOWN THE PHONE.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cute+annoying+irritating right he. LOL!
I love love love love love love love love youuuu la baby :D


xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011