Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, March 28, 2010
at 11:24 PM

All I’m asking is don’t make promises you can’t keep, and don’t say things you don’t mean because in the end, those things mean everything. Promise me. That’s all I want. Just promise me that you’ll never forget me. Tell me I changed you somehow. Let me know that I had an impact on your life. Promise me that you’ll always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don’t wanna go on knowing I meant absolutely nothing to you.
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011