|
Strumming Some Heartstrings Sunday, February 7, 2010
Go and die! 10.26pm at 10:20 PMI seriously don't feel like talking to anyone right now. This is sooo not me.... One moment I feel like crying. And the next second I'm angry. I really don't know what to say or do anymore. You all just point your fingers and blame me. Blame me because I don't treat you the way you want me to treat you, you blame me because I don't put in enough effort. You even blame me coz I feel sad/angry/annoyed. You blame me for every mother fucking thing! Because you mother fuckers are all the same! YES! THE SAME! SO FUCK YOU ALL. GO AND FUCKING DIE! I'm sick of everything. REALLY! Sick of all the LIES. And where the fuck are the people who said they will be there for me when I need them? WHERE? Whats worst is that the people who said that are the ones who're hurting me. So what the fuck do i do now? Go and fucking die too? I'm tired and SICK of everything. I'm NOT stupid. I'M NOT. REALLY. I'm just foolish. You know, all the while I know this would happen, but I forced myself to believe all the lies you told me. Even when I know its just plain BULLSHIT. You wanna know why? Because I love you. Because of love. You wanna say you sacrificed for me? What? You didn't sleep for a few hours and you tell me thats sacrifice? Fuck you. Really, just go fuck yourself. And oh, you came from jurong to amk and thats another sacrifice? Oh, fuck yourself harder. Omg and what? You left her for me? Thats a sacrifice? Go and fuck youself deeper! Since when did you leave her? You tell me, since when la? WHEN? Alamaaak. Blog pasal kau ehk, betol punye ajak fight siol. Da lah! TAKNAK BANYAK BUNYIK. NANTI KENE LABEL 'EMO'. HAHA FUCK YOU BYE. After a while you learn the difference between holding a hand and falling in love. You begin to learn that kisses don't always mean something. Promises can be broken just as quickly as they are made. Sometimes goodbyes really are forever. & Its really too late to apologize. xoxo, you know you love me |
Search The Biskutz
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz! If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you. < I love them Erah. Shaleen. Formspring
Archives January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 February 2011 |