Strumming Some Heartstrings


Thursday, February 18, 2010
18th February. at 10:54 AM



Happy 16th Birthday to my 2 beautiful girls Dhirah & Era (:

I will NEVER forget.....

How we always talk about how kental we were..



How often we met to study when it was exam period..


How little we met.. But we're always in each others' heart.



The 1st time I cried infront of you when she left us..
I will always rmb you (:


& Somehow, just somehow, we got the same haircut. Such a coincidence huhhhh bieeee? (:


When I was sad on the day I broke up with him. The 1st time I cried infront of you.
I don't know if you remember.



Finally we met during the holidays..



The time I told you how I will stand up fo you if the mama disturb you again!



The day we had our 1st LONG TALK!


How we all got addicted to THIS



How much we changed.


I love how cute you both are. HAHA.

Always remember that I will always love you, always be there for you. I promise :')
I have always been thankful for having bestfriends like you both. You've been with me in my ups and downs, everything. We shared our darkest secrets, done stupid funny things together. Laugh at or bitch about people. Talked about our boyfriends. How we hate and love them. I love you both in your own unique way. I love you both more than anyone else can. :D

And THANK GOD both of your birthday fall on
18th February.
I don't have to do this twice!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
SO....




Happy 16th BIRTHDAY!!

May you both have 16 fucking awesome orgasms! Love you both deep2 and fuck you hard~
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011