Strumming Some Heartstrings


Friday, January 29, 2010
at 6:13 PM

I’m not in denial, I’m trying hard to let go. This is a mistake I’m just going to have to learn from. This situation had a lot more bad than good, and maybe I loved you more than I should.



Met Dhirah after school yesterday. Lol! Ate mac den Krystel came =D Slack at 42x den Krystel went to meet her boyfriend. Hmm den we fuck off from 42x den went to 3xx. Itu jugak fav spot kite yer~ B4 that stop kat TGCC kejap. Nyonya kencing bising siol. LOL! Den she did her homework. I brought mine but i forgot what page to do. Berat2 bawak tu buku POA den tak buat pape. HAHAHA. Den after that puffpuff~

"Ehhhh ape tuu naad? HANTUUUU"
"Ehh kao try lean back. Macam nak baring!"
"YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND.........."

LOL!!! HAHAHAH cumer aku dgn Dhirah je faham =D Walked to mrt with her. Critercriter, bebual2 laa pasal mataer. Kite punye fate macam samer gitu kan. Rase macam cheebai =( Tmr meeting BIEeraBIE DEBBIE AND DHIRAH! SEEEEEESHA + VIVOVIVOVIVO maybe? Si siti nie ader CIP pulak. Apejek~ Kental lar CIP... HAHAHA!


Ohyaa before i lupe,



Happy 2nd monthsary to Dhirah and Willem!
My anak and anak mertua. :)

Last long arrr korang duer!
Mak kao sweet tak? HEHE.


-


Go away. No, please stay. Go away. No, stay. Stay away
Go away, No, please stay. Go away. No, stay. Stay...

xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011