Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, January 10, 2010
at 11:21 PM

Hello!

Idk why I moved to blogger when I still love LJ alot.. Like, you can lock posts you dunwan unknown ppl to read. Nevermind, I'll just post the public posts here and private posts there (:

Okiee so its already 2010 and its almost February. Cepat giler sia -.- So now I am the kakak kakak of Hougang Sec uh. LOL!

Been studying hard lately :O Esp fo POA, Maths, English, History, SS.... Okay thats almost everything :/ Hmm, I don't really like my class tho. I mean I'm sick of seeing the same people again and again. But nevermind. EHEH my physics teacher is the HOTNESS ARH!!!! LOL.
I will snap photos of her den show you all la. xD

Yesterday met the elek -.- Lepak lepak. Gossip gossip, bitchbitch. Yep. Cheebai I meet her confirm laugh like fuck LOL!!

"Eh lighter rosak ah. Kurang aja peh apek!"
Checkcheck tk letak +. LOL!! BODOH OR WHAT?!!!?

Den I took a video of her. But didn't get to send to my phone la, cuz my battery da die already. ALL BECAUSE OF HER LA! Handphone samer, tapi dier cakap camera aku lagi lawa. !!!?!!!!!!??!?! LOL.

I suddenly feel like I sound like a lesbian... LOL. NO!! I got my boyfriend lah. ♥

Digressing a little, I miss him. Cuci pinggan ehk bie? KUNIK NAH?! LOL. AMEK KAO!!!! ALALALA kesian bucuk bucuk... Cuci piggan bersihbersih tao. Takmo tertinggal kerak k bie. AH! Sabon tu betol betol siket ehk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA prangai cheebai siak aku xD MEMANG HAHAHAHAHA LOL

Okay enough of this everyday life update uh. Fucking boring I TELL YOU!! HAHA.

I shall end this post with photos of us. :D
Sorry uh, muke busok la smlm. Duer2 skali -.-







Cute kan nie anak Omar!? :DD Ni la bestfren aku ^^ Elek! Eh tak. Siti siti. LOL.
Sorry, typo. Erah Miura Kumikosan laaaaaa! Okey bye.
(Mampos dier ketok kepale aku nanti)
Eh sorry, tak sampai laaaaaa. LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011