Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, January 30, 2010
at 11:58 AM

Cuz when you talk it's like "blah blah blah, blah blah blah" and i'm like.. "uh huh, okay, wassup, juz shut up"




"All you can say is 'k'?"
"Den what do you want me to say? I love you darling, lie to me summore darling.....?"

Well, FUCK YOU darling.
I don't need all the drama in my life. I just realized how much of a douche you are. Like i said, thanks but no thanks little boy. Go back to your little toys. Run along now :)
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011