Strumming Some Heartstrings


Monday, February 1, 2010
at 2:08 PM

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

“Emma come first. den i come.
den two asses come together.
i come once-a-more.
two asses, they come together again.
i come again and pee twice.
den i come one lasta time.”

“You foul-mouthed pig” retorted the lady indignantly. "in this country we don’t talk about our sex lives in public!”

“hey, coola down lady,” said the man. “who talkin’ abouta sexa? i’m a justa tellin’ my frienda how to spella mississippi’.”
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


The Biskutz



Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Hi, my name is NADIEbiskutz!
If you hate me, there's nothing I can do. But here's a news flash honey, I don't live to please you.

.....MORE


<
I love them

Erah. Shaleen.


Formspring



Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
January 2011
February 2011